A date. Cocktails with the girls. An important meeting. No matter what you’ve got planned, St Laurent Trends can help you attain the show–stopping glamour you so deserve. Our artists know the latest trends & hottest colors, sharing tips & tricks like how to emphasize your god–given attributes.
|Touch Up||15 min||$25|
|Smokey / Evening Eyes||20-30 min||$30|
|Full MakeUp – 30-45 min||30-45 min||$60|
|Bridal MakeUp||60 min||$110|
|Bridal MakeUp Trial||45-60 min||$75|
|Bridal Party Guests MakeUp||30-45 min||$75|
|Prom Glam (18 Years and Younger)||30 min||$50|
Private One on One MakeUp Course
Time – 60 min Price – $100
“SECRETS FROM THE CHAIR”
If you want to learn how to get the look we achieve, here’s your chance. “Secrets from the Chair” is a 1 hour lesson, teaching and sharing tips and tricks, beauty regimes and how to accentuate your god-given assets.
2 weeks later, come in for a complimentary follow-up session to go over your newly-acquired skills. You apply your makeup while we guide you through it.
Time: 60 MINUTES
* includes 20% off all makeup products purchased the day of your course
*add a friend for only 60.00 (course duration is prolonged to 90 min)
Today’s lash extensions come in different types, colors and lengths to fit everyone’s definition of glamour. Clients can choose from pre-curled short, medium, or long lashes that can look natural or ultra dramatic for a red-carpet look.
The classic eyelash extension application takes about 60-90 minutes. During your application, you will comfortably recline with your eyes closed. The application is painless and wonderfully relaxing. Clients typically fall asleep. Lashes can be removed easily and painlessly at any time by a Professional using a de-bonder, a special removal fluid.
One individual lash extension is adhered to one of your natural lash, adding volume, curl and length. The technique creates a natural and glamorous signature look. This is a great alternative to awful looking strip & bar lashes.
Initial visit for a classic full set may take up to 1 – 1.5 hours for consultation and lash application.
PRICES & DETAILS
Full Set of Classic Lashes – $109.99
7 to 14 Day Classic Fill – $49.99
15 to 21 Day Classic Fill – $54.99
22 to 30 Day Classic Fill – $59.99
Full Set – $139.99
Refills – 54.99$ (3 weeks or less)
Full Set – $139.99
Refills – $54.99 (3 weeks or less)
Full Set – $149.99
Refills – $59.99 (3 weeks or less)
Two to three or four lash extensions are adhered to one of your natural lashes, to give you extremely full looking lashes. Our high quality 2D, 3D & 4D lashes are very light in weight and are a great alternative to Cluster, Bar and Strip lashes, that can cause severe damage to your natural eyelashes.
Initial visit for 2D,3D, or 4D lash extensions may take up to 2 – 2.5 hours for consultation and lash application.
Eyelash Extensions Removal – $34.99
Your eyelash extensions will be safely removed by our skilled eyelash technicians to protect your natural lashes. Lashes applied elsewhere may require correctional work. Your eyelash technician will inform you prior.
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your Lashes prior to the application.
- Do not put on any mascara.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment, or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive at your appointment.
- Plan to set aside up to 2 hours for your appointment. Bring your own iPod or favorite music, if you like.
- Do not allow your lashes to get wet for at least 12 hours.
- Do not swim, enter a sauna or allow steam on your face within the first 24 hours after application.
- Do not perm, curl or tint your lash extensions.
- Do not use any products in your eye area that contain oil, this may break and loosen the adhesive.
- Do not use waterproof mascara or eye liners.
- Do not use a blow dryer near your eyes.
To keep your extensions looking their best, it is important to maintain them with regular fills. Lash refills can only be done if 40% of the lash extensions are still intact from your last appointment. If less than 40% of lash extensions are left, a new full set will be required.